In some ways this year has been passing very slowly, but I still can’t quite believe that it is almost over! It has been an interesting year, reading wise. This month has been a bit slow. I was in a bit of a slump, but I still managed to read 12 books. I was also a bit in a blogging slump. I was having a lot of trouble getting excited about writing my blog posts, feeling a little burned out about it. But I seem to be getting a bit better. I’m looking forward to writing a few posts about the books I’m currently reading. So hopefully that will get me out of this slump on both reading and writing.
Here is the re-cap of what I read this month.
- The Princess Who Flew with Dragons was such a fun middle-grade read.
- Both Day Shift and Night Shift were fun, with Night Shift being my favorite of the trilogy. I’m going to do a series vs TV show review so keep an eye out for that.
- Hammered of course was amazing. Loved the Norse mythology and Atticus and his band of friends taking on Thor and his crew.
- Now Entering Addamsville was perhaps my least favorite of the month.
- Wires and Nerves was okay, I don’t read Graphic Novels often, but I wasn’t a fan of the art work.
- Race to the Sun was awesome and so fun to read.
- Give the Dark My Love was a reread so that I could enjoy Bid My Soul Farewell. This is an amazing duology which needs to be hyped more.
- The Illustrated Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire is a must for any HP fan. It has made me want to go back and read the other illustrated books.
- Highfire was quite different, but a totally enjoyable modern dragon story.
- The Never Tilting World was hard to get into, but once I got about 100 pages in I really started to enjoy it. I plan to have the review for it up soon.
So that in a nutshell was my reading last month. I am looking forward to my two week holiday this month so that I can get caught up on some books I haven’t gotten around to yet this year. I hope your reading in November was also enjoyable. Let me know in the comments of any books that you enjoyed that should not be missed.