Well another month has come and gone, and I swear my TBR pile has not gotten any shorter. Heavy sigh. I had seven books on my TBR for May and even though I read 18 books last month (see my wrap-up) I only managed to read 4 of the books I planned to. I am hiding my head in shame. What ever, I am going to do better this month, you’ll see.
ARC’s I need to read
Two of these I was suppose to read last month, but it just didn’t happen. These all come out in July so I really need to get a move on.
- 10 Things I Hate About Pinky is a new Arc. I really liked When Dimple Met Rishi but I had some issues with From Twinkle, with Love. I am hoping this one will be as good as the first one.
- Deal with the Devil is a book I was going to read last month. I am still looking forward to it.
- It Came From the Sky is the other Arc I never got to last month. I liked the book As You Wish by this author, so I am hopeful that I will like this as well.
These will probably be the last e-books I get from the library as I am hoping that they will be opening soon, so that I can start getting physical books again.
- Shadowblack is the second in the Spellslinger series. I read Spellslinger practically in one day and can’t wait to get started on the next one. This series might be my new obsession.
- Hollow Kingdom sounds like a really quirky book, but it is set in Seattle during a zombie apocalypse, so how can I say no? It is also told from a crow’s perspective.
- His Majesty’s Dragon is a book my sister recommended and it does sound right up my ally.
I have been spending more time than usual listening to books, so I will probably be getting through more than these two, but these are two for sure that I will be listening to.
- American Royals is one that I heard about a lot last year. I loved her series The Thousandth Floor, so I am hoping this one will also be good.
- The Tyrant’s Tomb is the fourth book in the Trials of Apollo books. I have had to wait awhile for this one, but I am sure it will be a good one.
Eight books seems like a good number. I hope I get to them all. What are you planning on reading this month?