I did much better with last month’s TBR, there was only one I didn’t get to. Not bad, as I usually almost totally ignore my monthly TBR. My local library is going to be opening up for picking up books soon, so this month might be a bit tricky. I have about three books that I couldn’t get e-books for on my holds list, but I’m not sure when they will turn up. I am including them on my TBR for this month, and keeping my fingers crossed that I will get them soon.
ARC’S I Need To Read
- Paola Santiago and the River of Tears is a middle grade book. I haven’t been reading very many middle grade books lately. But this one sounds really good.
- All Eyes on Her is a YA thriller that sounds really interesting. We hear from everyone involved except the young woman who is the suspected killer.
- Ink & Sigil is the first book in a new series set in the Iron Druid world. So looking forward to this one.
These are the books that I am far enough up on the holds lists that when they do start handing books out, I should get one. I’m certainly keeping my fingers crossed.
- The Deck of Omens is the second book in the Devouring Gray series. I really enjoyed the creepy atmosphere of the first book and am looking forward to seeing how it will end.
- Palace of Silver is the third book in the Nissera Chronicles. I really enjoyed the first two and am really looking forward to the finale one.
- The Ghosts of Sherwood is one I’ve recently discovered and it sounded really good. I’m always up for a good Robin Hood tale.
Other Books I might Read
These are all books that I own and would like to read. Maybe I can squeeze at least one of them in.
- Neverworld Wake just sounds so creepy and I just love that cover.
- The Bear and the Nightingale is one that keeps showing up on my TBR, but I am determined to get it read this month. It is pretty short, so I can probably fit it in.
- The Traitor’s Game is another one that I keep telling myself I am going to read soon. But the series is done now, so no time like the present.
So, nine books this month is a pretty good number as I am currently done with work and don’t have much else going on. Of course I will probably read more than nine books, but this keeps me from floundering and wondering what to read next. Plus I am hoping to whittle down the pile of books that I own that I haven’t read.
What are you planning on reading this month?