The Three Ws are:
What are you currently reading?
What did you recently finish reading?
What do you think you’ll read next?
What am I currently reading?
- The Invisible Life of Addie LaRue is my current ARC that I am reading and I am loving it.
- The Lost Book of the White is also a lot of fun. The whole gang is here and I am enjoying seeing them altogether and killing demons.
- Ten Thousand Skies Above You is my current audiobook and although it is a bit predictable I am really enjoying it.
What did I recently finish?
It has been a slow reading week, especially with the audiobook time. I just don’t have as much time for listening as I usually do.
- Skyhunter was amazing and I really enjoyed it! Such world building and characters that I really care about.
- Flamebringer was the final book in the Heartstone trilogy, and while I did enjoy it, it was a bit slow and not quite as good as the first one.
- The Left-Handed Booksellers of London was such a fun read! I really enjoyed it and hope it doesn’t stay a stand alone. I need more Merlin in my life!
What do I think I will read next?
I never thought of myself as a mood reader, but I am finding when I am stressed out, that I don’t enjoy certain books. But this is what I am planning I think to read next, but who knows, I might decide to go in another direction.
- The Searcher is the next ARC I need to read. It sounds really good and it is set in Ireland, a place I have always wanted to visit. Plus I have been in the mood for a good adult mystery thriller.
- Igniting Darkness is the next library book sitting on my bedside table that I need to get done. But it is so long! I just keep looking at and groaning. Plus I feel like I really want to reread the series before tackling this one and I just don’t know what to do! So long story short this one might not get read yet.
- A Million Worlds with You is the final book in the Firebird Trilogy and I can’t wait to see how it ends.
What have you been reading this week?
Let me know in the comments. Also let me know if you have read Igniting Darkness yet and what you thought of it.