June 26, 2018 by elnadesbookchat
I had so much fun doing this Challenge this month that I have signed up to do it again in July. It really did help me think more about commenting on other people’s blogs. I need to keep better track of my comments though. I think I made at 5 comments on my partners blog, but I’m not sure. I highly suggest that you sign up for the July challenge, here is the info you need.
The Summer 2018 Comment Challenge is about to begin! This annual challenge is hosted by Lonna @ FLYLēF and Alicia @ A Kernel of Nonsense and runs June through August. For those not familiar, the Comment Challenge is designed to help bloggers connect with one another and hopefully form some meaningful friendships. Each month, your hosts pair you with another book blogger and you’re encouraged to comment on each other’s blogs all month long. Details for this challenge are below. We welcome both past participants and new ones to join us for this fun summer challenge!
- The Summer 2018 Comment Challenge takes place June through August
- You are welcome to sign-up for one month or all three
- Your hosts will post the official partners list a few days before the start of each month of the challenge
- For the time-being, the challenge is limited to English-only blogs
- Options for comments include 5+ and 10+ per month
- We’d love for you to create a sign-up post or include a shoutout in your monthly/weekly wrap-ups to help us spread the word
- At the beginning of the month we will put together a post (that’s this one) where you can sign-up and link-up with your own sign-up post
Check out either Lonna’s or Alicia’s blog to sign up before June 30th. I had a lot of fun doing this and I’m very much looking forward to continuing throughout the summer. I hope you will join us.