Greetings from the Oregon Coast. My husband, son and I have been spending the last couple of days here and except for the wild wind that seems to always pick up in the afternoon, it has been a great trip. Full of beach walks and short hikes. Not much reading though, plus I recently started listening to the podcast “Hello from the Magic Tavern”, which I have been enjoying immensely, but has cut into some reading time.
What am I currently reading?
- The Glass Butterfly is the third in a supernatural romance series. The books can stand alone, they are connected by the character’s relationships to each other. So far this one has been pretty good, although the first one still is my favorite.
- Paola Santiago and the River of Tears is the newest addition to the Rick Riordan Presents books. It is based on the La Llorona myth and is pretty scary.
- Roll With It is my current audio book. I love the main character and her love for baking. This is also a middle-grade book.
What did I recently finish reading?
- Crownbreaker was the last book in this series. It was really good, but I’m so sad that it is over. Luckily though I recently found out that the other series by this author is set in the same world, so Yeah!
- Sweep: The Story of a Girl and Her Monster was a middle grade book. I was good. I liked the main character and her golem. Very sweet story.
- Homeland was the last audio book I finished. Such a good read.
What do I think I will read next?
- All Eyes on Her is my next ARC that I will be reading. It sounds like a really good thriller/mystery.
- Palace of Silver is the third book in the Nissera series. I have really enjoyed the first two so I am looking forward to getting my hands on this one soon.
- The Deck of Omens is the sequel to The Devouring Gray which I read last year. I hope I remember enough of it to get this one.
Well that is it for this week. I hopefully will get a couple more posts done while I am on vacation, but maybe not. Happy Reading!