September 24, 2017 by elnadesbookchat
I have been nominated by the lovely ladies over at Windowsill Books for the Mystery Blogger Award. They have a beautiful website and lots of good things to say about books. I love their energy and enthusiasm for books. Sorry it took me so long to get this done, but with the start of school, I have been very busy lately. I also want to thank the creator of this award Okoto!
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice.
- Share a link to your best post(s).
Three things about myself:
- I have a tuxedo cat named Maxwell. He is a very sweet but silly cat, often falling off of chairs and sofas while he is sleeping. He also likes to paint on my i-pad, here is one of his creations.
He is watching me write this post and giving his opinion as well.
2. I make quilts when I have the time. Here is a picture of the last one I made for my new nephew. This picture is just of the top, so it is not quilted yet. I forgot to take a picture of the finished quilt before I gave it to him.
3. I am a pretty private person, which is why I don’t use my real name for this blog.
Questions from Windowsill Books:
What is your favorite movie?
My Two favorite movies are Shakespeare in Love and Pirates of the Caribbean .
Joseph Fiennes and Johnny Depp, do I really need to explain myself?
Which Disney character are you most like?
I’m not a huge fan of Disney, so this isn’t an easy one for me to answer. I guess maybe Belle from Beauty and the Beast. Because this is how books always make me feel.
What book character would you like to be BFFs with?
This is an easy one, I would love to be friends with Magnus Bane from the Shadowhunters world. There is just something that draws me to him. I love his wit, his eyes, just everything.
If you had to choose only one song to listen to for the rest of your life, what would it be?
So many to chose from, but I think I would go with Blue Rodeo’s Five Day’s in May. Probably hardly any of you reading this have heard it. It is an old song but I still really like it. Here is the video for it. The video is rather odd, it doesn’t really match the song, so just close your eyes and listen.
Are you a morning person or a night person?
Definitely a night person. I have been know to stay up to the wee hours of the morning to finish a book. I have been this way since I can remember. Most mornings I can barely function until about 10am, which makes my 8am start at work a little dicey sometimes.
I don’t know if this is my best post but it is definitely my favorite:
Questions from Confessions of a Serial Reader.
Where is your favorite place to read?
Do you like minimalist book covers, or covers that tell all?
Do you have any hobbies?
Which author would you love to have dinner with?
Which book based TV show is your favorite?
This is my first time doing one of these types of tags and it was fun. I think almost all of the bloggers I follow, have already done this tag, so I am tagging those who haven’t yet. Have fun!