Greetings! I have decided to join the Summer 2018 Comment Challenge. I will admit that I am not great when it come to commenting on other people’s blog. Partly I am just too busy during the week and then I am so busy on the weekends writing my post that I forget about commenting. I’m hoping that by doing this challenge it will get me into the habit of commenting. So here is what this is all about.
The Summer 2018 Comment Challenge is about to begin! This annual challenge is hosted by Lonna @ FLYLēF and Alicia @ A Kernel of Nonsense and runs June through August. For those not familiar, the Comment Challenge is designed to help bloggers connect with one another and hopefully form some meaningful friendships. Each month, your hosts pair you with another book blogger and you’re encouraged to comment on each other’s blogs all month long. Details for this challenge are below. We welcome both past participants and new ones to join us for this fun summer challenge!
- The Summer 2018 Comment Challenge takes place June through August
- You are welcome to sign-up for one month or all three
- Your hosts will post the official partners list a few days before the start of each month of the challenge
- For the time-being, the challenge is limited to English-only blogs
- Options for comments include 5+ and 10+ per month
- We’d love for you to create a sign-up post or include a shoutout in your monthly/weekly wrap-ups to help us spread the word
- At the beginning of the month we will put together a post (that’s this one) where you can sign-up and link-up with your own sign-up post
Check out either Lonna’s or Alicia’s blog to sign up before May 31st. I’ll be doing it June and probably July. I will see how that goes before deciding on August, which is usually my busiest summer month. I’m very much looking forward to this and I hope you will join us.