Favorite Books Featuring a Paranormal Creature of Your Choice
I need to rant for a minute before I get to my books. A lot of people use paranormal and supernatural as if they mean the same thing. They don’t, and it really annoys me. Here are the definitions of these two words.
1. Lockwood and Co. series by Jonathan Stroud. Tweens who are ghost hunters. Enough said. Actually I’ve heard a rumor that someone is developing this series as a TV show. I really hope so as it would be awesome!
2. Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake. I liked this one better than the sequel. I hope she goes back to this series as I really liked the characters.
3. When I Cast Your Shadow by Sarah Porter. This was one of the creepier books I read last year. It is about ghost possession and grief as well.
4. The Architect of Song by A. G. Howard. Falling in love with a sexy ghost, can’t get any better. So far this one is my favorite, but I haven’t read the third one yet.
5. Just Kill Me by Adam Selzer. This one is a dark comedy about killing people to make ghosts to promote on their ghost hunting tours. There is an interesting twist at the end, and some great characters too.
As always, please stop by the GoodReads group to see what others have come up with.
Have you read any good ghost stories lately?