That I am Super Excited about!
April doesn’t look like it will be quite as busy as March, publishing wise anyways. But there are still lots of books coming out that I wanted to share with you.
My criteria for choosing books:
- Books in series I have started
- Books by authors I love
- Books that have just caught my eye
Coming April 7th
- The Loop by Ben Oliver. This one just sounds too good to pass up. Teens on death-row getting experimented on. Ok the rabid rats might be a bit much, but on board with the rest of it.
- Crave by Tracy Wolff. I haven’t read a good vampire book in awhile and this one sounds like a good one. And maybe a bit of a mystery too!
- What I Like About You by Marisa Kanter. I’ve been on a bit of a romcom phase which is unusual for me. But I’m intrigued by the love triangle that really isn’t.
Coming April 14th
- Girls Save the World in This One by Ash Parsons. What isn’t there to like about this one. A comic con, zombies, girl power, count me in.
- Deeplight by Francis Hardinge. Ok, so this one it totally about the cover. I think it was first published last fall in England and now is jumping the pond. But regardless I can’t pass on a tag line, 20,000 Leagues meets Frankenstein.
- My Life Gone Viral by Rae Earl. Ok another contemporary but who could resist that dog? It is the second book in a series though…
Coming April 21st
- The Deck of Omens by Christine Lynn Herman. This is the second book in The Devouring Gray series, which I did enjoy. Can’t wait to see what happens next.
- Verona Comics by Jennifer Dugan. Although this is being touted as a modern Romeo and Juliet retelling, I was getting a strong You’ve Got Mail vibe.
- Time of Our Lives by Emily Wibberley and Austine Siegemund-Broka. I’m not sure why this one keeps catching my eye, but there is something about it that makes me want to read it.
Coming April 28th
- Incendiary by Zoraida Cordova. I really liked this author’s Brooklyn Bruja books which makes me want to check this one out. And of course I have a hard time passing up palace spies and intrigue books.
- Hard Wired by Len Vlahos. I am such a sucker for books with AI’s. This one sounds really interesting with the whole thinking he is real thing.
- Palace of Silver by Hannah West. I really enjoyed the first two in this series so of course I had to pick up the third one.
Are there any new releases in April that you are looking forward too?