What am I currently reading?
- Battle Born by Amie Kaufman is the third book in her middle-grade trilogy Elementals. I am enjoying it, but I kind of wish I had reread the other two first. So much forgotten.
- Hollow Kingdom by Kira Jane Buxton is pretty funny and weird, but I’m really liking it a lot.
- Little Brother is a reread, but it has been so long that it is almost like reading it for the first time! Love this book!
What did I recently finish reading?
- Shadowblack is the second book in the Spellslinger series and it was awesome. Another book I practically finished in a day. If you don’t have this series on your TBR you really need to add it.
- 10 Things I Hate About Pinky was a bit of a disappointment. It was just ok. I should have a review up next week.
- The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes was good, but so sloooow. And I swear I read the last part before. Maybe it had been published as a short story somewhere, but for the life of me I can’t find it. But it was so familiar I know I read it already. Did anyone else think that?
What do I think I will read next.
- Burn is one of my most anticipated books for this year. I love Patrick Ness and I’m sure this will be good.
- Charmcaster is the next book in the Spellslinger series. I am officially obsessed and I am really glad that this is a finished series. They are pretty quick reads so I will probably get through all of them this month.
- American Royals will be my next audiobook. I loved her Thousandth Floor series and I have heard this one is good as well.
Well that is my reading sorted out for at least the next week. What about you? What are you currently reading or thinking about reading?