Let’s start by discussing how many books on my October TBR actually got read. I didn’t do too badly. I read all of the ARC’s I needed to, two of the four Stillhouse Lake books and I am almost done with two others.
So what do I think I will read for the month of November? Some of it still depends on when books I have on hold at the library become available, so a little of this is my best guess. But here are the six books I think I will be reading this month.
- Marion Lake and the Midnight Murder is the last ARC that I have to read for 2020. It sounds good and I like the cover.
- The Devil and the Dark Water is the one library book that I think will show up this month, fingers crossed.
- A Deadly Education is a book that I just purchased and I am looking forward to starting it soon.
- I had to take a step back from the Stillhouse Lake books, they are just so intense! But I do plan on getting Wolfhunter River and Bitter Falls done this month so that I can be ready to read the last one.
- Black Powder War is an audiobook that I hope to get to this month as well. It is another one I am waiting on from the library.
I know that I will read more than just these six books, but I am not sure where my mood will lead me this month.
What are your reading plans for November?