Not a very lengthy list this month. Not sure if it is me, but I just didn’t find that many books that were appealing to me for next month. Oh well, the few I did find I am super excited about.
- Spellbreaker is a recent find. I saw a review last week and it peaked my interest. I saw a lot of love for The Paper Magician so I hope this one is just as good.
- Instant Karma was a lot of fun. It is a cute enemies to lovers story with some magical elements thrown in.
- The Ever Cruel Kingdom is the second book in The Never Tilting World duology and I am really looking forward to reading this one.
- From a Certain Point of View is one that I just learned about yesterday. I have a certain fondness in my heart for the original Star Wars movies, I saw them in theaters when I was in my teens and early twenties, (I know I am so old!) This sounds like a really interesting idea. Apparently there is one for the first movie, which I will have to get my hands on.
- I am really excited for Super Fake Love Song. I really liked Frankly in Love and can’t wait to read more by this author.
- Ready Player Two is another one that I am super excited about. I loved Ready Player One and am very interested to see where we go next with this world.
- How the King of Elfhame Learned to Hate Stories is probably on a lot of wish lists this year. I am looking forward to it.
Well that is it for the month of November. Are there any books you are looking forward to getting your hands on next month?