Well this was certainly an interesting month. Even though I thought I was reading a lot of books, when I did the count it was pretty close to my usual. Oh well! It was a good month, I read a total of 15 books and for the most part they were pretty good. Like last month I am going to list them in the order that I read them.
- Hard Wired was truly an outstanding book about AI. I really enjoyed the characters and the plot.
- Gap Year in Ghost Town was such a fun read.
- Necromancing the Stone was another fun one. I really hope the author will write another one sometime soon.
- The House in the Cerulean Sea was good, but a little slow.
- TrueL1f3 was an amazing ending to a really great series.
- Graveyard Shift in Ghost Town was just as good as the first book. I hope I don’t have to wait two years for the next one.
- Bookish and the Beast was just as cute as the others in this series.
- Arlo Finch and the Valley of Fire was a great first book in a middle grade series.
- The Sound of Us was Ashley Poston’s debut book. It was pretty good. I’m waiting on the sequel from the library.
- The Girl and the Witch’s Garden was an excellent fantasy book for the middle grades.
- The Bone Thief was such a good ending to this series.
- The Princess Beard had me laughing so hard I almost couldn’t stop.
- Good Omens was also just as funny as I remember it.
- Network Effect, my favorite AI, Murderbot is back in it’s first full length book. Loved it!
- Granted is a very sweet look at wishes and the fairies that grant them.
Overall a very enjoyable reading month. Lots of good reads! How was your reading last month?